Write for the Blog
Writing for the BYU PRSSA blog is a great opportunity to share your ideas and build your portfolio.
Acceptable topics for submission include:
- Sharing your experience
- Offering advice
- Discussing public relations issues
- Sharing resources
Please adhere to the writing guidelines below and have a peer or advisor proofread your article before submitting.
- Aim for 300-500 word articles
- Voice should be conversational and professional
- Follow AP style and use journalistic principles
- Be creative with subheads, bulleted lists, infographics and visual elements
- Attribute sources and quotes
- Include a brief author summary and photo
To write for the BYU PRSSA blog, please email email@example.com